Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mini Cooper S


My recent best purchase was a red mini Cooper S.

The dream was to get a Mercedes, but when I asked around work about them, my friend Michael said: "You can afford a Mercedes? I can't afford a Mercedes." in a tone so incredulous it's hard to replicate in print now.

The Cooper was cheaper, and though not referenced yet in a Beyonce song, feels cool to drive in. I can drive very fast and sneak around town and park in spots no one else can. That's nice.
The only downside of Coopers is that they are trying very hard to be cute, kind of like driving the automotive equivalent of "The Gilmore Girls". Luckily that show isn't all that bad, I don't think.

Price: $27,000 (includes leather seats, cool German stereo system or something, sunroof (not a convertible, bad for hair) and a navigational system.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home